The current version is 220.127.116.11, dated June 13, 2012. This is the release roadmap, starting from the release of version 1.3. The roadmap changes frequently. Attempts to tie the task list to dates have proved impossible, because other projects repeatedly interfere, so this page shows a list of tasks with checkmarks next to those completed.
Note: A new project to create the IMT version 2 as a completely cross-platform C++ application based on the QT libraries has been under way for some time. Eventually, this will replace the Windows-only application, and will include a wide range of new features, including support for multiple images, enabling it to be used to build a complete edition of a text.
- Release of version 1.3.✓
- Addition of Zip packaging functionality.✓
- Release of version 1.4.✓
- Addition of Zip packaging functionality for Web View output.✓
- Release of version 18.104.22.168.✓
- Conversion from XSD schema files to RelaxNG.✓
- Release of version 1.5.✓
- Reformatting of teiHeader components to use new
<application> elements now available in P5.✓
- Addition of "Create thumbnail" functionality.✓
- Release of version 1.6.✓
- An option to copy schema files to the same location as a saved XML file automatically when saving.✓
- Conversion to a "pure" P5 schema using FACS elements and attributes (no more SVG!).✓
- Release of version 1.7.✓
- Addition of Find/Replace functionality.✓
- Capability for users to define and edit the xml:id attributes of zones on the image.✓
- Release of version 22.214.171.124.✓
- Addition of syntax highlighting for XML edit boxes.✓
- Installer support for installing as a "PortableApp" on a removable drive.✓
- "Insert tag" command for easy insertion of XML tags.✓
- Release of version 126.96.36.199.✓
- Switch from use of @facs everywhere to a combination of @facs and @corresp attributes in XML, in line with P5 changes.✓
- Flag/checkbox to mark categories of annotations as "transcriptional".✓
- Release of version 1.8. ✓
- Addition of a "check for updates" feature. ✓
- Release of version 1.8.1. ✓
- Templating mechanism so that annotation entry can be done using a form, generated from a schema.
- Ability to handle and display multiple images in one file.