Project collaborators and contributors
- Lead programmer (Delphi/Windows programming, Website, documentation): Martin Holmes (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Help with schemas and integration of graphical information with markup: Dot Porter, Conal Tuohy, Syd Bauman, Eric Haswell.
- User testing / design consultant: Dr. Claire Carlin
- Creation of the Wine Bottler version for OSX: Guenther Goerz.
- Hungarian interface translation: Kóta Péter, who is also responsible for the Hungarian tutorial here.
- Italian interface translation / testing of translation functionality: Paolo Cutini.
- Lithuanian and Russian interface translations: Tatjana Radzeviciene.
- French interface translation: Marjorie Burghart (EHESS, France).
- Testing on Wine/Linux: Roberto Rosselli Del Turco.
- German interface translation / testing of translation functionality: Marcus Bingenheimer
- Tradional Chinese interface translaction: Mo Yuedong, Jung Hsi-chin, and Marcus Bingenheimer
- Beta testing / programming consultant: David Badke
Tremendous thanks are also due to the writers of other open-source code on which the project depends: Troy Wolbrink (TntUnicodeControls), Mike Lischke (Virtual Treeview control, Unicode libraries), Dieter Köhler (Extended Document Object Model), Maël Hörz (UniSynEdit), the Graphics32 team, Alan G. Lloyd, the Project JEDI team, the DelphiZip team, and the libxml2 team.
Contact Martin with any questions, bug reports or offers of help.